Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Inspiration Mode

Today I had a realization.


The world is a great place. 

And everything will work out. 

Along with the other million recent college graduates, I have been a stressed out anxious mess thinking about futures and life and what the hell I'm going to do with all of it. 


Calling my dad every other day freaking out about failing at life and turning into a homeless lady with nothing to show for. 
Graduating and then now what??



He asked me, "Are you a good person?"

"Do you work hard?"

"Do you want to be successful?"

Yes. 

Then you will be.

"You can't fail, you haven't even started."


"Everything will work out and fall into place, just do your best and don't worry. You can't plan it all"

He was right. 

Life has a funny way of working out. 
When you least expect it. 
Keep doing your best and working hard and it will pay off. 
Promise :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog