Friday, October 11, 2013

Post-Weekend Detox

Guess who turned 21! 

You win. It was me. 

Thursday-Sunday loving every minute. 

Being the baby, 
everyone came to visit me and we could finally all go out! 


Love these chicks so much :)

Even my heart rate monitor knew it was my birthday! 


After teaching bootcamp that Thursday, the party really started.

Night one:



Night two:


Sushi and Mahi Thais!


Night Three:





 This thing didn't last 48 hours... shhhhh.


Beautiful flowers from Ryan 

Needless to say, while I was loving every minute of it, 
my body was hating me. 
Shots, Cookie Cake, and Drunk Munchies... oh my.

Now it is time to get back on track.
My usual meal plan after a crazy weekend looks something like this:

Breakfast- Green smoothie (kale, banana, mango, kiwi, orange juice)



Lunch- Spinach Salad with StarKist To-Go Tuna Pack

Snack- Apple with Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter

Dinner-  Homemade Veggie Soup



My weekly meals looked a lot like this. 
Lots and lots of water and coffee got me through my two all-nighters.

How do you get back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog