Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinterest Success: Hanging Heels

Hanging Heel Rack 


This past weekend my boyfriend and I spent time together after being apart for 3 weeks 
(his spring break then my spring break).

It was great to see him of course and we were surprisingly very productive! 

For breakfast I made: 


  • Fruit Parfaits with Greek yogurt and assorted berries :)
  • Turkey Kebassa Sausage
  • ZUCCHINI PANCAKES
If you've never had zucchini pancakes (aka fritters) you need to reconsider your food choices. They are absolutely amazing. Don't get confused with the pancake title, they are more savory and are best with salsa and Greek yogurt as sour cream.
Soososoo good, we finished the whole batch!

Next, we went to Lowe's to get our supplies:




We picked out a strip of wall trimming and Ryan nailed it to the wall with no drill, stud finder, or tools than a basic hammer. 
He is amazing. 
It's definitely safe to say I have a fabulous handyman that I am so in love with!!



So much more room for activities! and more shoes ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog