Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SB BARRE Training

As my fitness freak self, I am always looking for new ways to 
feel the burn, 
get an awesome workout, 
and create a better me

And I think I've found it..

SB Barre classes
Omg. 

A mix of Pilates, Yoga, and the ballet Barre.

It's so awesome! And it seriously doesn't get easier.



The first 30 minutes of class is on the mat using a small Pilates ball, resistance band, sliding disks for your feet, and 2-4 pound weights. 

I know what you're thinking.. 2-4 pound weights?? Seriously? 
How puny right..

By the end of the class I had to actually set them down. 
Don't forget I am a Les Mills BODYPUMP® instructor!!

Both workouts are awesome and helps to create that overall fitness and muscle definition with resistance and weights.

Barre training is a completely different style of body training, using the tiniest muscles to really magnify the movement and sculpt your body.
Trust me, and get the tiny weights -
 you will feel the burn. 

The second half of the class, also 30 minutes, is at the ballet barre for thighs, hips/seat, and buns.
And ohhhh does it burn. 
My legs shake.. every class.
It's awesome :)



So, I decided to go through training with Soul Body Barre
Three days of training, all doing the workout about three times a day.

Holy. Sore.

By the end I think I could feel every muscle in my body screaming with one step.

Sounds like fun right?! :)

But now I will be guiding others on how to squeeze, tone, and feel the BURN :)



See ya there!

1 comment:

  1. Learn how to become a barre instructor, get certified and teach barre workout classes anywhere. No Licensing fees. 100% Online Barre Certification.

    Barre Instructor Certification

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog