Monday, April 8, 2013

Spaghetti Squash Zucchini Bowl

For Easter my mom and I made a spaghetti squash and broccoli casserole (so good and cheesy) and left me with about a half pound of cooked spaghetti squash. All the Easter leftovers are just about gone thanks to dinner tonight: 


Spaghetti Squash Zucchini  Bowl:

  • Cooked Spaghetti Squash 
  • Zucchini 
  • Yellow Squash
  • Onion
  • Shrimp (frozen)
  • Olive Oil
  • Garlic, spices/herbs
  1. Heat skillet to high heat and add olive oil and garlic for about 1 minute
  2. Add sliced zucchini, yellow squash, and onion to skillet and cook on medium for about 10 minutes
    (Make sure you are flipping the squash so the ones on the bottom don't burn)
  3. Add spices/herbs/whateva
  4. Once these are softened add cooked spaghetti squash and shrimp and cook for about 5 minutes
  5. Heat some pasta sauce and add to your bowl! 
  6. Enjoy :) 
I sprinkled some red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, and sriracha in my bowl... YUM!
Anything spicy = get in my belly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog