Thursday, November 7, 2013

DIY Giraffe for Halloween


Halloween 2013: My dream came true. 

To become a GIRAFFE <3
If you didn't know- I am sorta, kinda, obsessed


It was so simple! 

My dad had bought me the ears and tail last year 
(just because I love them so much)
But you could find them at any Halloween Spirit store or even online. 


Materials:
*eye shadow brush or painting brush
*Brown cream makeup 
(from Halloween store)
*Brown pencil eyeliner


Directions:
 First, I used the brown eyeliner pencil to draw the spots and create an outline. 
Using the brush and paint, I started filling in the spots until they were fully brown. 
Once dried, I put on some glitter for some extra PIZZAZZ! 



Out we go! 





Happy and HEIGHTENED Halloween ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog