Wednesday, August 21, 2013

RACHEL'S BOOTCAMP


As school and classes are about to start, I have been preparing some new workouts! 
This semester I am teaching: 
spinning©, boot camp, ab attack, and BODYPUMP© at a variety of gyms 
(6 actually eeeeeek

YAY for group exercise!

Anyways - one of my "boot camp" classes, 
a combination of cardio and strength
is listed below:


This workout will spike your metabolism and keep your body in the fat burning zone. 

Start with the Cardio exercises - 1 minute each exercise 
then go to the Strength exercises - again 1 minute each

Also great for an at-home workout - all you need is a pair of dumbbells! (I used 10 lbs)

You can go through cardio and strength 1-2-3 (the whole workout) x2, 
OR like I did: cardio 1 and strength 1 x2, then move on to set 2 - x2. 

Kind of confusing?

Be sure to get a good 5 minute warm up in and 5 minute stretch/cool down. 

Enjoy - and get dirty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog