Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beginning

So I've tried to start a blog on many occassions, and realized now I'm going to stick to it. There is so much wasted time out in the world and I want to put my effort into something that is mine, original, and that others can relate to.

I'm not really sure how this blog is going to go, whether it be a blog of my relationship with my wonderful boyfriend of two years, Ryan. A blog on fitness and health because I have been a group fitness instructor for 2 years and absolutely love the feeling of eating and cooking healthy creations. And then again it may just be a blog of my many random thoughts. We'll see!

One quote I love to live by is by is:

"What more is there than to feel alive."

And that's all folks

Rachel


P.S. - I LOVE Giraffes :D
They're just so adorable and calming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog